Requirements: Android 3.0 and up
Overview: LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It is designed having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside academia, for instance businessmen who use it for sales presentation or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (the development is done on a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet with an N-trig stylus, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and a Nexus 7 with an Adonit and a Wacom stylus). The basic functionality should work on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
If you encounter a problem with the app, please report it to me by email (devel [a] acadoid.com), I will do my very best to fix it quickly. The same holds true for suggestions and feature requests, please send them to me by email, as I cannot respond to a review in the market.
* Requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* Allows free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* Allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* Allows smooth writing, scrolling, and zooming
* Allows free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* Provides four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, five standard eraser sizes, and twelve custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* Provides simple drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval, and text
* Allows cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* Allows multiple layers in notebook pages
* Allows image and image set import into notebook (image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed, image set import requires a file manager app to be installed for ZIP file selection)
* Allows single- and multi-page PDF import (requires a file manager app to be installed for PDF file selection and PDFView to be installed for PDF rendering)
* Allows notebook export as compressed PDF
* Allows notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* Allows audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* Allows sharing of notebook pages
* Allows keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* Allows insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* Allows sharing and import of notebooks (notebook import requires a file manager app to be installed for ZIP file selection)
* Allows organization of notebooks in folders
* Allows backup and restore of notebooks board (notebooks board restore requires a file manager app to be installed for ZIP file selection)
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; audio recording and replay requires LectureRecordings to be installed.
What's in this version:
text layer improved
paper format for PDF export made selectable
automatic scrolling for active hover added
mirroring and free rotation of cut, copied, and imported material added
share selection and share text layer added
scrolling by volume keys made optional
more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name added
multiple time stamp variants for text drawing tool and as keyword added
rectangle selection of small areas improved
|Vizualizari: 391 | Descarcari: 15
| Rating: 0.0/0|
|Categorie: Aplicatii | Adaugat de: admin
| Tag-uri: |